About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{ summerfest lovin }


what a fun week I had :) I'm loving summer and loving working and riverside as a lifeguard. 


on our breaks madi, micah and I went swimming :) I love riverside and love working with these two beauties.


laid back day hanging out with my baby brother.


when your friends are being mean I'm so glad I have brothers to cheer me up :) especially jax. tonight we went to get snow cones and he told me all about his girls ;)


went shopping and scored a darling swimsuit from lime ricki then went hot tubbing with my two most favorite people in the world.


got off work late then headed to summerfest to check things out... lots of sketchy people but it was fun! 




went to the parade then watched fireworks and went to the carnival. Boston and Braxton are honestly the cutest little boys and have me wrapped around their fingers.. :) 



Father's Day. My dad is really the best and ill forever be a daddy's girl :) we went to see superman because that's just what he wanted to do. Love him❤ 


loves to you all 

xoxo

hailey mckell 

No comments:

Post a Comment