About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

{ June 17-23 }


this week was filled with lots of working and a lot of laid back hanging out with my partner in crime :) 



me and Mel went to my grandpas singles ward's family home evening which was a BBQ and swimming party which was a lot of fun and silly! 


super laid back day we went to lunch with my friend Bridger who we used to be really good friends with but have just drifted apart from so it was fun to catch up with him :) 


I ended up working all day and surprisingly by night fall I just wasn't tired therefore I called up my main girl an we went on a sketchy late night run.


this little girl is my absolute favorite EVER! I taught soph in swim lessons at riverside and she never failed to keep madi and I laughing! Words can't express how much I love little miss Sophie :) 


rodeo time! with nothing to do on a Friday night why not head to the strawberry days rodeo an enjoy some delicious strawberries and cream! love me some cowboys! ;) 


when all else fails just have a laid back movie night with your best friend and go get a shaved ice because that's what I did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment