About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

{ happy birthday brit }


holy moly am I slacking on blogging or what?! I promise I'll get better now that things have slowed down and summer has begun! it almost doesn't feel real!! 



see this pretty lady standing next to me?! yeah... that's my big sis! her name is brit:) I met her at the begginning of the school year because she was in my clothing class. I've loved her ever since then. 

in January I got put in charge of the preference dance at my school. overwhelming, time consuming, and requiring lots of talent and creativity! this sweet girl came to my rescue as did a few others and made it possible for the dance to happen. anyhow... from the start I wasn't planning on going to the dance because I thought I wouldn't have the time and that it would be too stressful. miss brit didn't think that would be the case and convinced me to go... she was even able to convince Mel to go and that was a huge accomplishment! I did end up going and I really did have the best time all thanks to this girl! 

what am I getting at? the fact that I don't know how I would have made it through my first year of high school without her. She was always there without hesitation and always knew the right things to say to make me feel better. Brit puts everyone else before herself to make sure everyone is included and feels loved.  Not to mention she has the BIGGEST heart and is so loving and forgiving. She's seen me at my best and at my worst and still loves me...

well last week was her 18th birthday! me and Mel were able to go to her surprise birthday party which was SO fun! she absolutely deserved to have the best day and I hope she did! there I had the best pink lemon sour snow cone ever!! (thanks to her parents). she also graduated and is leaving me to go to college... :( sad day!! good thing SUU isn't too far! roadtrip!! 

thanks for being the big sis a girl could ask for! I'm going to miss you so much next year. good luck at college Brit! I love you to death! 

happy sunday lovelys

Xoxo

hailey mckell







No comments:

Post a Comment