About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{ first week of summer }

 This week definitley had its ups and downs believe me...  I want to remember this summer and so I decided to do a picture a day and blog them once a week! 

Here's my week in pictures:



I was having a rough night and so Mel treated me to dinner then we picked up kait and headed to an outdoor movie party. Fun night :) 


Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?! On Sunday I worked all day and then came home to a family Blittle cousins always make my day a billion times better... 


went to squaw peak for the first time and it was beautiful!! 




such a fun night! I got to play with sarah, oli, and Melissa. We roasted marshmallows and had a blast! 




went hiking to bridal veil falls with my favorite big sis! 


Late night scooter rides with Mel always are a good time :)



the worst night ever. I said goodbye to my baby in hopes that someday soon I will get something else. tons of tears. 


today was danny balsers mission farewell. he's headed to Mexico City to serve The Lord. he's going to be the greatest missionary ever! he's the best example and I'm going to miss him so much! love you elder! see you in two! 



xoxo 

hailey mckell


No comments:

Post a Comment