About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Friday, March 29, 2013

{ be grateful for your mama }

today while I was at Disneyland I saw something that touched my heart and made me gain respect for certain people. We were waiting in line for Indiana Jones and there was this lady with two daughters and a son who was in a wheelchair in front of us. We were about to get on the ride and i looked over to see the lady struggling to lift the boy up onto the ride. My heart went out to here and i gained so much respect.
Mothers are essential to have and i am so lucky to have the mom i do! I honestly have no clue where i woud be if it wasn't for her.. She helps me out so much and has given up so much to be there for us whenever we need her.
to all of you out there reading squeeze your mama tight and let her know how much ya love her!

XOXO,
hailey mckell

No comments:

Post a Comment