About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

highlights of 2012

a lot happened in 2012. i still can't believe that its over! where has time gone? this year i learned a lot about myself and how hard it is to stand up for what you believe in, stick to what you say, and believe in yourself. i had a lot of hard things happen but lots of good too.




went to the sunshine tournament in st george with these crazies
 
went to my first ever dance

took a fun photoshoot with tiff for my sweet 16
 
got my liscence

baby paisley came into the world



went to mexico on a cruise.
 
 
needless to say so much happened and i made so many memories that i will keep forever. i also changed a lot this year. i am so grateful for all that i learned this year and for all the trials that i experienced. if it weren't for trials we wouldn't be ourselves. i am so excited for 2013 and i can hardly wait to see what great things it has in store for me. thanks to all who made 2012 great. i love you all :)
 
happy new year!
 
xoxo,
hailey mckell

No comments:

Post a Comment