About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

welcome to the world paisley ann

i have been anxiously awaiting this day for what feels like forever! today my very 1st girl cousin was born and she was beautiful! tons of dark hair and weighing 6 lbs and 15 oz. when I first saw her I instantly fell in love! although I have loved being the only girl I'm so glad she has now joined our family! the crazy little boy cousins are going to love her almost as much as me ;) with baby paisley being born I was thinking a lot about miracles and all the little things that Heavenly Father gives to us. this baby girl is definitely a miracle! nat and ry tried for so long to get pregnant and finally did! all the hard work paid off guys she's gorgeous! baby paisley is going to be such a blessing to our entire family and so many more people I'm sure. I'm thankful for her healthy arrival and that I get to call her my family! I'm so so so thankful for Heavenly Father and that he sent baby paisley to be in our family! she's already so loved!
Xoxo,
Hailey McKell









No comments:

Post a Comment