About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Friday, December 21, 2012

i just can't wait


i just can't wait til the day that i get to be a mommy and a wife. honestly i've dreamed about having the fairytale wedding of my dreams and marrying a man who is worthy to take me to the temple and love me forever. you see the love stories everywhere you go. i don't want one like they show in the movies. i want to make my very own with my special man who i'm going to love like crazy til' the day i day and know that he will do the very same thing. the other day i found this quote:
 
Pinned Image
 
wait for reals? im 16 so does that mean that i have most likely met the person i am supposed to spend forever with? so crazy to think about. does he go to my school? does he even know i exist? is he cute? haha it blows my mind to think about. but whoever you are wherever you are i can't wait to meet you and marry you.
there's also something else that i am so excited for and look forward to so much about the future. being a mommy :) i really can't wait to bring sweet little innocent babies into the world when the time is right and love them with all of my heart.
 
 
dear future babies of mine,
i can't wait to bring you into this world and be the lucky one you call your mommy. i am so excited to watch you grow up and mature each day. i wonder what you're going to look like. i wonder what name out of the million i love will be yours. i can't wait to hold you and love you more and more every single day. i can't wait to see you go to school, make friends, and experience love. i hope that we will be best friends and you will love me just as much as i love you. i am so excited to meet you. i hope you are too.
 
love,
your future mommy
 
boy was that weird? not really :) i can't wait for the future! but in the mean time i need to focus on the present and prepare myself for the future so i can be the very best mom and wife. here's to the future! i just can't wait!
 
well now im off to get ready for work. christmas is in 4 days... whoa. where has time gone? have a fabulous day.
 
sincerely,
hailey mckell (insert future husband's last name here)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking you should go on a mission first... :)

    ReplyDelete