About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

dear dad, will we ever be good enough?

dear dad,
five years ago our lives changed drastically. you and mom both hoped that it would be for the better. i think that it was. i miss your constant presence in my life. i wish you would still tuck me in at night with my blanket and bunny and kiss me on the forehead and tell me you love me. i wish that my brothers and i don't have to fight with someone for time, love and affection from you. i miss those days when mom would be at work and you would attempt to do my hair and i would cry the entire time. i wish you could understand that despite all the heart ache you have caused me and the boys that we still love you with all of our hearts. we want you here in our lives. we want so badly for you to see us grow older and mature into the people that we are supposed to be. we want to make up for the time that we lost with you. i want you to know that i will never ever know why you walked out of our lives for a year or so. i don't understand and im not quite sure that i ever will. i don't hate you for it i just want to know why. why aren't we good enough for you. please understand that i love you with all of my heart and don't want you to leave us ever again. i want the old dad back. i want the dad that would make me feel like his little princess, do anything for me, and fight for time with me back. where did he go? i want to make you proud of the person i am becoming and i can't do that if you aren't constantly in my life. i want me and my brothers to be your #1 priority. i want you to stay in our lives forever and never ever leave us again. we believe in you dad. we are and always have been your biggest fans. you are our hero. i love you.

      sincerely,
      your baby girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment