About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Monday, December 24, 2012

christmas reminiscing

i absolutley love the holidays. even if its christmas eve and my house is silent and my momma is getting ready to go to work and the babies are gone to my dad's. im home alone on christmas eve. its actually quite peaceful. i was able to wrap a lot of presents and turn on my favorite movie which is the holiday and reminisce on all the good memories i have had of past chrsitmas's.
one of my very favorite memories i have is calling my gramma and papa in sunny california and them connecting the call to santa claus. i loved every minute of it. it was surely the highlight of my night. i ask my sweet little gramma all the time who the man pretending to be santa claus on the phone was and she says its a secret she'll never tell( gossip girl lovers you will catch this ).
a favorite tradition that we have is doing christmas pajamas every christmas eve. i love it. i hope that this tradition will continue until the day i die. i for sure will do this with my very own kiddos someday.
 
there are so many things that i love about christmas i will name a few:
peppermint candycanes
baby loves from paisley
christmas cards
wrapping presents
seeing all my extended family
hot chocolate
cheesy christmas love stories
cheesy christmas movies
elf on the shelf
gingerbread houses
all the pretty lights
snowmen
the snow
cuddling
kisses under the misteltoe ( oh wait... that hasn't happened)
justin bieber's christmas album
christmas music in general
 
and so many other things too. i am so thankful that jesus christ came to this earth and atoned for all of our sins. i am truly blessed to live the life i do. i hope that we can all remember the true meaning of christmas and thank god for all that we have
 
i love baby paisley

im slightly obsessed with him

sweet little brothers

bosty baby

brax <3
.
 merry christmas to all and to all a good night
sincerely,
hailey mckell

No comments:

Post a Comment