About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

happy thanksgiving

this thanksgiving was way different than any other. why? simply because I was lucky enough to go on a cruise to Ensenada Mexico. let me just say that it was by far the best thanksgiving. while we were in Mexico there were so many women and children on the streets asking for money. it made me so sad. then it made me think about how lucky I really am. i get to sleep in a heated/air conditioned home. I have everything I need. I have food to eat. Warm showers. A bed. these are the little things that I know those people on the streets would kill to have. Also while in Ensenada we got to do a lot of shopping. When I say a lot I mean it. My brothers spent more money then I did. They were such the bargainers and loved doing it. The cruise was easily the best vacation yet. On the ship there was everything you could possibly want to do. One of my very favorite things was watching people sing karaoke. It was so entertaining. The mini golf was also a blast :) I hope all of you had a magnificent thanksgiving because I certainly did.
xoxo
hailey mckell









1 comment: