About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

grateful for so much

i think that sometimes life goes by way too fast that we don't really take the time to look around and be grateful for all that we have been blessed with. personally i am so grateful for so much. two people that i am especially grateful for are my parents. they do so much for me and have given up so much to raise me and my brothers. i see how strong my mom is and i admire her so much for that. i honestly have no idea what i would do without her. she is always there for me when i have a bad day or when i decide that i hate boys and then two short minutes later i love them again. bottom line im grateful for my mamma and hope that i can be like her when i grow up. next up is my papa. i wish that i had more time with him but i have learned not to take the time that i do get for granted. he works so hard to give me everything that i need and i know that he would do anything it takes to make me happy. there are so many more things that i am grateful for including the two little hooligans that i call my brothers. they have the sweetest spirits and teach me so much every day and have so much love to give. at this particular moment i am beyond grateful for the gopsel. i feel so blessed to have it in my life. i love learning about it and recieving blessings. life is precious and the things that we have we shouldn't take for granted because quite frankly they could be gone in the blink of an eye. anywho. happy thanksgiving! take some time to be grateful for what you have because i know that i have so much to be grateful for. goodnight my darlings .
xoxo,
hailey mckell

 

2 comments:

  1. you may or may not know me?
    but i'd love to be the first to welcome you to this beautiful world of blogging! (:
    i blog. you blog. let's be friends. (:
    @sheisbrit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete