About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Friday, November 30, 2012

chin up buttercup

boys... why are they so oblivious and confusing? that remains a mystery. tonight I went out to dinner with my dad and a cute best friend of mine. on the ride home we were talking about boys and how they always seem to make you feel self conscious if you aren't what society tells you ya should be. that really got me thinking. i feel like too often boys only observe what's on the outside not on the inside. which isn't what should occur but does. I felt so sad that she felt as if she needed to play a sport or be itty bitty to be loved. if I can say one thing to you it would be that it isn't true. you are an amazing girl with the best personality! you have so much love to give and your time will come I promise :) keep your head held high my darling. he's missing out. as for my other bffs I hope you're having a marvelous time on your date sissy and at work sugar :) sweet dreams to all and to all a good night.
Love,
Hailey McKell

1 comment:

  1. Hailey mckell I just love you. You have no idea how much your advice means to me. All i have left to say to him is screw you. You're not worth the tears anymore. I just love you hai. You're the best friend anybody could ask for.

    ReplyDelete