About Me

My photo
hello. welcome to my blog. im new to this so bare with me. i am 16 years old and live in good ole orem, utah. i have this crazy mindset that i am going to change the world and so im going to do my best to achieve just that. life is too short to live with regrets so give it all you've got and take chances and don't you ever look back.

Friday, November 16, 2012

#22

when I first heard we would be stopping in st george/mesquite for jaxons football tournament i couldn't wait to finally get to go somewhere warm. wait it's not that much warmer than good ole Orem. disappointed? BIG time. my crazy wild little brother decides to play every sport possible which means lots of time at games and such but I love being able to support him. He's a stud might I say. normally I don't get too sick of football but when you're stuck with the video camera (lots of pressure to capture everything) and its freezing cold it's not so fun. but I love being able to support him :) we had a funny experience when we got back to the hotel. jax has lots of crazy girls after him and I happened to be sitting right next to him when he was explaining to a little girly that he lost his game and she responded and said "im soooo sorry! I'll always be here for you." might I say my little bro is 11 yes ELEVAN years old.!8 couldn't believe girls are so aggressive so young haha. it makes me sad because that also means that they are growing up. no more movie nights and snuggles. oh wait that means since they're getting older i will be able to snuggle with jax and gage with dates! Ahh. To crazy to think about. Well I'm exhausted. go #22 :) prepare yourselves for picture overload! sweet dreams to all!
xoxo
Hailey McKell











No comments:

Post a Comment